eLINIA Private Cloud Services
The eLINIA Private Cloud service is eLINIA’s high-level offering that provides a resilient, flexible, robust and secure alternative to the traditional approach of purchasing, maintaining and operating IT infrastructure in-house.
The main features of the eLINIA Private Cloud service are:
- This is eLINIA's value for money, bespoke solution with known and well defined standard capabilities.
- It is a Private Cloud service with dedicated core IT infrastructure designed specifically to meet an individual user's requirements.
- The bespoke, dedicated core IT infrastructure shares an internet facing network infrastructure and storage. Bespoke, dedicated versions of both are available as options.
- The service infrastructure is resilient (N+1) assuring that if there is a hardware component failure then the infrastructure will continue working seamlessly while the failed component is replaced.
- The service has extremely high levels of security provision with ISO27001 accreditation and IL4 and PCI DSS Data Security Tier 1 compliance assurance.
- The service will normally be made available within one month of a decision to use it depending on hardware availability and system complexity.
- VMware imports and exports are possible at an additional cost.
- The service can be linked to any of eLINIA's other services to give a hybrid solution.
The major benefits of moving to the eLINIA Private Cloud service are:
- The cost savings associated with a managed service solution.
- The ability to use dedicated IT infrastructure designed specifically to meet a user's requirements, now and in the future.
- The peace of mind of using an N+1 resilient infrastructure architecture, assuring that if there is a hardware component failure then the infrastructure will continue working seamlessly while the failed component is replaced.
- Flexible computing power on-demand up to the maximum capacity of the chosen infrastructure.
- Access to the highest level of IT security commercially available in the UK. eLINIA are ISO27001 accredited and have clients running Government Impact Level Assessment Level 4 (IL4) and PCI DSS Data Security Tier 1 compliant platforms.
- The ability to use an open source based solution (Red Hat Linux) if this is an organisational policy requirement.
For frequently asked questions regarding eLINIA's Private Cloud Services visit our FAQ - Private Cloud Services Page