eLINIA Public Cloud Services
The eLINIA Public Cloud service is eLINIA’s entry-level offering that provides easy to use access to state of the art IT infrastructure, computer operating software, business continuity, availability and the highest level of security commercially available in the UK.
The main features of the eLINIA Public Cloud service are:
- This is eLINIA's low cost, entry level service.
- It is a Public Cloud service based on shared, multitenant VMware architecture. All infrastructure is shared including storage.
- The service has extremely high levels of security provision accredited to ISO27001.
- The service will normally be made available within one week of a decision to use it, subject to capacity availability.
- VMware imports and exports are possible at an additional cost.
- The service can be linked to any of eLINIA's other services to give a hybrid solution.
The major benefits of moving to the eLINIA Public Cloud service are:
- The costs savings associated with a managed service solution.
- The advantages of a straight operating expense based service rather than a capital plus operating expense based solution.
- The certainty of fixing IT costs for a known period
- The reduction in risk associated with a fixed term service contract rather than outright infrastructure ownership.
- Flexible computing power on-demand rather than fixed capacity in-house infrastructure.
- Access to the highest level of IT security commercially available in the UK for a Public Cloud Service.
- The ability to use an Open Source based solution (Red Hat Linux) if this is an organisational policy requirement.
For frequently asked questions regarding eLINIA's Public Cloud Services visit our FAQ - Public Cloud Services Page